Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Birthday.

Yes it was my birthday today though technically speaking the dates have changed as per clock but its still 3rd of august for an insomniac like me. It happened so on the very same day 23 years ago that a child was born, a wish was fulfilled and hundreds of new dreams were being forged in the eyes of my beloved parents. I am still unable to find out how many of those dreams have been realized? How many of them died halfway? and how many of them still lingers in the mind of my parents looking for a poised taker in me? It also come to me that many of these dreams may have given way to new ones thus starting an endless cycle. Pictorially may be it can be represented as web of dreams. Me being the one trying to find a way out of this web.

Anyways to convince you that i am still a human being and not the holy spirit let me tell you how was my day today.It was fun.It was like any other day.No no i am not a self contradicting lunatic but just trying to tell you that fun was of same nature and volume that i get every next day. My best friends came to my place.Some wished me over phone.And others just forgot(no complains). But there is still one more category. The category consisting of only a single person. Who must have been mentioned among my best friend but is finding the most bitterest place in my heart at the end of the day. You would think that he forgot me on this so called special day of mine and thats why i am over reacting.I would say that he did not forgot, was among the first ones to wish me. But he behaved as an altogether different person. Attitude was strange but not unexpected.Anyways by the end of the 23rd birthday of khukii a friend turns into a foe.

But people closer to heart matter more than those who are away. So people who were there for me today by any means needs a special mention here.Thank u pam, naval, bibo, nancy and akki if any of you is reading this.

No comments: