Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Insomniac nights

Why Insomniac nights?? If i tell the truth i cant decide on a single reason for these sleepless nights, though there seem to be hundreds of thoughts trying to seek my attention, trying to convince me that i dont deserve an unconscious sleep like those around me, i just cannot decide and tell u one thought which wander my mind throughout night.Because by doing so i would be discriminating with other thoughts of mine which i dont like for all of these thoughts are equally close to my heart.These are my only companions of night, i live them throughout the nights ,the Insomniac nights.

I don't know when it started but i was not made nocturnal by god i am nocturnal by chance or who knows it was my destiny. But being nocturnal have its own advantages too. Once you become insomniac and you start tending to be comfortable during night you realize the beauty of night. If days are made for work and nights for relaxing by nature does it mean dat sleeping is the only form of relaxation available to mankind during nights. May be after battling with the rabble during the day someone like me needs to be left alone in the most private solitude of his mind. Now please stop shouting over me stop calling me names because you think i am a loner. If a person needs some solitude to speak to himself i don't think he becomes a loner. I am not a reclusive person i am just a well-self-communication-needy person. So nights are beautiful not only in someone's arms but lonely too.

No comments: